Sunday, October 9, 2011

THE WEEKEND COLLECTOR: PaperSponge.com

Oh, my! I have died and gone to heaven! I recently discovered Brian Carlisle and his amazing ephemera website PaperSponge. Brian is a freelance graphic designer, who has been collecting paper items for quite awhile- and finally decided that it would be a great idea to share his collections with a daily dose of interesting paper items. Everything from postcards to photographs to books to magazines to postage stamps. You can find his wonderful website here!



His website and daily blog is not only full of interesting stuff, but it's beautifully designed and arranged.  Every little detail is fun to look at!
Brian also creates or 'upcycles' birdhouses from old junk. He has another website called GadgetSponge, where he shares his creations.

I hope you take some time to peruse PaperSponge... I'm really taking a risk here, because his stuff is so fascinating, you may never return to my blog!

1 comment:

Brian PaperSponge said...

You are way too kind Stefanie! You've done a generous thing talking PaperSponge up. Don't forget what a great site you have on your hands!! Thanks so much for the kinds words.