Tuesday, October 11, 2011

COLLECTION #73: Little Tiny Barbies

 
I'm not a Barbie collector. Really I'm not! I do, however, have these little Barbie collectibles that are so cute! I still have my original 1961 Bubble Cut Barbie (which I will proudly show you later), and I'm especially partial to the original Barbie design. That's why these ornaments are especially appealing to me. The top row are Hallmark ornament collectibles from the early 2000s. I didn't buy one every year,  just a few. The one on the lower left is a keychain, and the one on the lower right, that looks like Charo*, is a McDonald's Happy Meal toy!


 They do look cute, sitting on my bookshelf where I keep all my Barbie books. I'll have to share those one of these days, too!

*In case you don't know who Charo is, here's a pic.  
She's a feisty latin singer with... well, you figure it out.

1 comment:

Barbara Sindlinger said...

Well, as a Barbie, I love this collection!